Single Touch–Proof Terminals
The Cliff™ range of single touch–proof terminal binding posts is designed for use in varied applications including professional and consumer audio, test and measurement, power supplies and industrial uses. Terminal spindles and mounting hardware are manufactured from high quality solid brass, either nickel or gold plated. Plastic parts are moulded molded from tough glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene or clear resin. Terminals are shrouded and touch proof to reduce the risk of accidental electric shock in higher current applications and comply with European safety regulations. UL approved models are available on request.
- All models have the Cliff™ castellated knob.
- Conform to the general requirements of BS EN IEC 60065.
- Terminals are touch–proof to reduce the risk of accidental electric shock in higher current applications.
All terminals are supplied with one plain washer, one spring washer and one nut. TP44 has a 10 × 32 UNF thread. TP60 has ¼″ UNF thread. All models can be supplied with either a nickel or gold plated finish and different stud lengths are available. Red and black blanking plugs are for inserting into the 4 mm end-holes to comply with European safety regulations. Clear plastic knobs with coloured colored idents can be supplied to order, subject to quantity. Especially used on gold-plated versions.
- Maximum Current: TP44 30 A, TP60 60 A.
- Contact Resistance: Nickel < 30 mΩ, Gold < 20 mΩ.
- Temperature Rating: −20 to +80 °C.
- Flammability: UL 94 HB minimum.
TP60L Professional, heavy duty, single touch–proof binding post designed for high current professional audio applications. Rated up to 60 A. The terminal has a ⌀ 6 mm cross hole and accepts up to 6 gauge speaker wire. Long 37.2 mm spindle length.
- CL159791 Black, nickel plated.
- CL159792 Black, gold plated.
- CL159793 Red, nickel plated.
- CL159794 Red, gold plated.
TP60S Professional, heavy duty, single touch–proof binding post designed for high current professional audio applications. Rated up to 60 A. The terminal has a ⌀ 6 mm cross hole and accepts up to 6 gauge speaker wire. Short 23.5 mm spindle length.
- CL159795 Black, gold plated.
- CL159796 Red, gold plated.
- CL159797 Black, nickel plated.
- CL159798 Red, nickel plated.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.