MS3 Series Fused Mains AC Power Input Connectors
The Cliff™ MS3 series power inlet connectors are produced from heat-resistant plastic with solid brass, nickel-plated metal parts. Parts for soldering are tin-plated. The MS3 is a composite design incorporating an input, fuseholder and voltage selector. The fuse carrier is available printed with various voltage combinations. Two terminal options are available - solder tag and quick connect.
All products are produced in accordance to BS EN IEC 60320 and have various safety approvals. Supplied without fuse fitted. The standard colour color is black.
- Compact, space saving design.
- MS3 DPS version available where ‘L pin’ is not connected to the fuseholder and permits double pole switching.
- MS3X Snap-in version also available, (without voltage selector option). IECEE CB scheme approval for all EU countries.
- Cost effective, rapid installation.
- MS3 voltage selection by reversible fuse carrier, (Cliff™ patent).
- Rated Current: 10 A maximum, (MS3X is 6 A maximum). SEMKO is 6 A maximum.
- Rated Voltage: 250 V AC.
- Temperature Rating: −10 to +85 °C.
- Minimum Materials Flammability Rating: UL 94 HB.
See the PDF data sheet for technical specifications: MS3 series fused power input connectors (opens in a new window).
CL1927RB MS3 captive fuse holder.
- CL1927 MS3.
- CL19268 XMS3 for self tap fixing.
- CL19271 MS3-DPS double pole switching.
- CL192711 XMS3-DPS double pole switching for self tap fixing.
FC681378 MS3X captive fuse holder.
CL19285 MS3 PVC.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.