Motors from these series are used across industry. Notable applications include office equipment, photocopiers, fax, printers, scanners, dialysis machines, electric syringes, plotters, pumps, money counters, door openers, conveyer systems, cameras, CD players, moving lights and industrial IC makers. Production is in Japan, Taiwan or China.
- Economy range available with customised customized specifications for smaller lots.
- DC motors with diameters from 20 mm to 50 mm.
- Models with gear heads - spur and planetary.
- New tacho / encoder models.
For technical specifications please see the PDF data sheet DC Motors and Gearheads for OEM (opens in a new window).
AC Synchronous range
An economical range of motors with a wide range of output speeds. RoHS / REACH compliant.
For technical specifications please see the PDF data sheet AC Synchronous Gear Motors - SP series (opens in a new window).
- SP3 synchronous gear motor FMJ7201FB1 with a clockwise rotation, speed of 2.5 / 3 RPM and stall torque of 7 kgf-cm.
- SP36 synchronous gear motor FMJ7201FJ1 with a clockwise rotation, speed of 30 / 36 RPM and stall torque of 0.6 kgf-cm.
- SP36 synchronous gear motor FMJ7201FJ2 with a counter clockwise rotation, speed of 30 / 36 RPM and stall torque of 0.6 kgf-cm.
Power: 4 W.
Protection Rating: IP50.
Operating Temperature: −20 to +80 °C.
Operating Voltage: 220 to 240 V AC.
Operating Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Connection: Stranded wires 0.2 m.
Housing: 64.4 mm.
Shaft Diameter: 7 mm.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.