XLR Audio Connectors
The Cliff™ range of professional, high quality XLR audio connectors are can be used in numerous applications including professional and consumer audio, broadcast and industrial uses.
Most of our components feature a tough polyamide body with special low noise contacts designed to offer an economical alternative to high priced, metal XLRs. They are manufactured to strict quality and performance standards.
Our XLRs are available in both solder and PCB mounting styles. For greater reliability, the female connectors have contact pins which provide a large surface area and self-clean upon plug insertion.
- PCB mounting and some models can also be hard wired.
- Space saving design versions can be mounted on either 23 mm or 25 mm pitch centres. centers.
- Horizontal or vertical PCB mounting.
- Wiping action spring contacts.
- Gold plating is standard on some models.
- Tough, reliable long life construction.
- Series 3 has plug shell / chassis / earth ground contact.
- Series 4 and 5 have push latch release option on the female types.
- All models rated 250 V AC 15 A maximum.
- Rated Current: 3 pin 5 A nominal. 15 A maximum, (5 A maximum on series 5).
- Rated Voltage: 250 V AC maximum.
- Operating Temperature: −30 to +80 °C.
- Contact Resistance (new): < 10 mΩ.
- Contact Resistance (after 1000 insertions): 15 mΩ maximum.
- Dielectric Withstand: 1600 V AC between all contacts.
- Insulation Resistance: > 109 Ω at 500 V DC.
- Capacitance between contacts: < 5 pf.
- Insertion Life (minimum): > 1000 insertions and removals.
- Insertion Force: < 10 N.
- Housing: nylon (polyamide), GRP on some models.
- Contacts: brass, phosphor-bronze.
- Plating: 5 μm silver over 5 μm of nickel. Gold plating available.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.