CliffCon® 8 Pole Power Connectors
Rated maximum 30A 250V AC. These have a tough, durable construction with an easy locking mechanism, integral cable clamp and touch-proof contacts to BS EN IEC 60065, and BS EN IEC 61010.
General features are similar to our 4 pole version. The 8 pole line connector is only available in a 90° black version. A dust cover is available for the chassis socket. Connections to the socket may be made by soldering or FASTON® receptacle and to the plug by soldering or screw.
- Safety leading ground pin which makes first and breaks last to prevent damage from arcing if disconnected under load.
- FASTON® quick disconnect on panel mounting socket.
- Choice of flat head screw / washer or solder tag connections in cable plug.
- Integral cable clamp for 6 to 15 mm diameter cable.
- Panel mounting connector is airtight.
- Plug and socket mated meets IP55 minimum.
- Rated Current: 8 pin 10 A RMS at 80°C, 15 A RMS at 20 °C, (same current on all 8 pins flowing through both plug and socket).
- Rated Voltage: 250 V AC maximum.
- Contact Resistance New: < 8 mΩ.
- Capacitance Between Terminals: < 3.5 pf.
- Insulation Resistance: > 20 mΩ at 1000 V.
- Inrush Current: > 30 A for 20 ms.
- Operating Voltage: −20 to +80 °C.
- Recommended Wiring: pin 1 designated for earth ground.
- Contacts: tin-plated.
- Maximum Wire Size: 6 mm² / 10 AWG (solid); 4 mm² / 12 AWG (stranded).
See the data sheet: CliffCon® 8 Pole Connectors (opens in a new window).
FCR2072 8PC/P Screw CliffCon® 8 pole connector plug.
FCR2073 8PC/PS Solder Tag CliffCon® 8 pole connector plug.
FCR2074 8PC/S CliffCon® 8 pole connector socket.
FCR20742 8PC/S/PC CliffCon® 8 pole connector socket.
CL2070 8PC/C CliffCon® protective cover assembly.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.