CliffCon® Touchproof Plug and Socket Connectors
Intended for any application where a high quality, reliable, locking, touch-proof connector system is required. The CliffCon® range of connectors are tough and durable multi-pole plugs and sockets. Designed for high power applications, contacts are touch-proof and meet the safety requirements of BS EN IEC 61010. Features include an easy, foolproof locking mechanism and high reliability wiping contacts.
- 4 PC series - 4 pole straight or 90 ° plugs, for high or low voltage and either chassis or PCB mounting sockets.
- 8 PC series - 8 pole 90 ° plug and chassis mounting socket with optional dust cover.
- Miniature ZC series locking multipole (2 to 8) shielded connectors.
- Line connectors for coupling two plugs in cable extensions (4 pole).
- Touch-proof contacts to BS EN IEC 60065, BS EN IEC 61010.
- Safety leading ground pin which makes first and breaks last to prevent damage from arcing if disconnected under load.
- Built in cable clamp from 6 to 15 mm.
- Combination FASTON® quick disconnect and screw / solder connections with clearly marked pin identification inside the line connectors.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.