PCB Mounting Terminals
The Cliff™ range of PCB mounting terminal binding post assemblies are supplied pre-assembled and ready to drop into the board for either hand or wave soldering, (TPP5M/PCX is hand solder only). For OEM's, modular assemblies facilitate rapid construction on production lines. We produce numerous variants of our terminals mounted on PCB brackets, (U.K. and U.S. patented). Both horizontal and vertical PC mounting brackets are available with dual or quad terminal assemblies. Assemblies can be supplied using standard and custom parts to meet special requirements.
- All models have the Cliff™ castellated knob.
- Touch proof versions conform to the general requirements of UL 813 and BS EN 60065.
- UL approved, file E151339.
- Chassis legs snap-in PCB mounting to simplify assembly.
- All assembly nuts are sealed with a locking compound to prevent loosening under vibration.
All Cliff™ PCB mounting terminal binding post assembly terminals can be supplied with either a standard nickel or gold plated finish. PC layouts and panel cut out dimensions are available upon request. We offer many different standard and custom configurations, subject to reasonable minimum order quantity. Red and black blanking plugs are available for inserting into the 4mm end-holes to comply with European safety regulations. UK Patent 2297654. USA Patent 5719753.
- Maximum Current: 30A.
- Contact Resistance: Nickel <30mΩ, Gold <20mΩ.
- Temperature Rating: -20°C to +80°C.
- Flammability: Minimum UL 94HB.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.