MS1 and MS2 Series Unfused Mains AC Power Connectors
The Cliff™ MS series AC power input and output connectors are produced from heat-resistant plastic with solid, brass, nickel-plated, metal parts. Parts for soldering are tin-plated.
Three terminal options are available - solder tag, quick connect and PCB mounting. All products are produced in accordance to BS EN IEC 60320 and have various safety approvals.
The standard colour color is black, however some products are available in other colours, colors, subject to a reasonable order quantity.
- Rated Current: 10 A maximum, (15 A in USA).
- Rated Voltage: 250 V AC maximum.
- Temperature Rating: −10 to +85 °C.
- Minimum Flammability Rating: UL 94 HB.
- MS1 Polyamide UL 94 HB or UL 94 V-0.
- MS2 PBT UL 94 V-0.
- MR1-S GFN UL 94 V-0.
- All UL recognised materials.
- Contacts: Brass, Ni-Ag alloy, tin-plated contacts for best solderability.
Most component parts are rated at 10 A / 250 V AC, (15 A / 250 V AC in USA), and conform to relevant specifications BS EN IEC 60065, BS EN IEC 60320, BS EN IEC 60127 (VDE 0820).
See the PDF data sheet for technical specifications: MS1 series unfused power connectors (opens in a new window).
MS1-S IEC C14 power input socket. Rated 10 A / 250 V AC, (USA 15 A / 250 V AC). IECEE CB scheme approval for all EU countries.
CL1920 MS1-S solder tags with radiused flange.
CL1920Y MS1-S/Y solder tags with rectangular flange, (as picture).
MS1-S/Y/RF IEC C14 power input socket. Rated 15 A / 250 V AC, (USA 15 A / 250 V AC). IECEE CB scheme approval for all EU countries. UL approved.
CL1920RB1 MS1-S/Y/RF 6.3 mm FASTON®. Insert moulded. molded.
MS1-A IEC C14 power input socket. Rated 10 A / 250 V AC, (USA 15 A / 250 V AC). IECEE CB scheme approval for all EU countries.
CL1922 MS1-A ¼″ FASTON® tags with rectangular flange.
CL1922Y1 MS1-A/Y ¼” FASTON® tags with radiused flange.
- CL1924 MS2-S solder tags.
- CL1926 MS2-A ¼” FASTON® tags.
MS1-X/S Snap-in IEC C14 power input socket. Rated 10 A / 250 V AC. IECEE CB scheme approval for all EU countries.
- CL19192 MS1-X/S for panels 1 mm to 2 mm thick.
- CL19191 MS1-X/S1 for panels 0.5 mm to 2 mm thick.
- CL19192B MS1-X/SB for panels greater than 2 mm thick.
MS1-PC PCB mounting IEC C14 power input socket. Rated 10 A / 250 V AC. IECEE CB scheme approval for all EU countries. Refer to drawing for PC layouts and variants.
- CL19210 MS1-PCA pinouts on 7.1 mm pitch.
- CL19211 MS1-PCB pinouts on 9.1 mm pitch.
FC68138 MR1-S 6.3 mm FASTON® tags.
CL1928 PVC Cover.
CL1919Z PVC Safety boot.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.