Compact 3 Pin XLR Receptacles
Series 5 male and female XLR receptacles. Mechanically compatible with most products from manufacturers worldwide. These components feature a tough construction with special low-noise, spring-action, wiping contacts for horizontal or vertical PCB mounting. Gold plated contacts are standard on both the male and the female versions with chassis grounding for EMI / RFI protection. Series 5 XLRs are extremely cost effective and space saving when receptacles are mounted side by side.
- Choice of shell and chassis grounding versions.
- Gold contacts are standard.
- Compatible with the Neutrik® A Series.
- Self tapping screw fixing to chassis.
- Available with pre-fitted EMI / RFI screen if required.
- Rated Current: 3 pin 5 A maximum.
- Rated Voltage: 250 V AC maximum.
- Operating Temperature: −30 to +80 °C.
- Contact Resistance, (new): < 10 mΩ.
- Contact Resistance, (after 1000 insertions): 15 mΩ maximum.
- Dielectric Withstand: 1600 V AC between all contacts.
- Insulation Resistance: > 109 Ω at 500 V DC.
- Capacity between contacts: < 5 pf.
- Insertion Life (minimum): > 1000 insertions and removals.
- Insertion Force: < 10 N.
- Housing: Polyamide.
- Contacts: Brass, phosphor-bronze.
- Plating: 5 μm gold over 5 μm of nickel.
XNACM5 / PCS CP300251 Male, 3-pin XLR socket with PCB-mounting.
XNACF5 / PC90 CP300295 Female, 3-pin XLR socket with 90 ° PCB-mounting.
XNACF5 / PC90 / L CP300297 Female, 3-pin XLR socket with 90 ° PCB-mounting and latch.
XNACM5 / PC90 CP300252 Male, 3-pin XLR socket with 90 ° PCB-mounting.
XNACF5 / PCS / L CP300293 Female, 3-pin XLR socket with PCB-mounting and latch.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.