41J series finishes in production September 2007 and is replaced by 42J series.
These are available for 8, 10 and 16 positions in real and complementary BCD codes (6 models). Main features are small size, RoHS compliant, washable without taping by 'O' ring, 5PC terminals, PPS body and gold contacts. Insert moulded molded terminals do not allow solder wicking.
Available from Cliff™ UK and our distributors. Data sheet available.
During the next 12 months, we plan to rationalise rationalize certain product lines made in the UK. These are generally lines which have been produced for 20 years or more. Recent costings of these products has shown that many are now non profitable. We will initially revise the costings to current costs. Certain products will increase significantly in price for deliveries from 1st October 2005. Our longer term aim is to stop UK production of non profitable or non competitive lines. Some lines may be transferred to our China factory. Customers who place scheduled orders will be notified about any products they buy, which are subject to the rationalisation. rationalization. We can advise customers about items likely to be discontinued.
In order to confirm RoHS and WEEE status of our products, from 1st September 2005, our invoices, packing notes and order acknowledgments will indicate the RoHS and WEEE status of each product. Most of our products are already fully compliant. We aim to have only compliant products for sale by 31st December 2005.
- XLR Audio Connectors for PCB mounting with 5 pin male/female 90 °.
- Tube Holders 8 Pin PCB, rated class 200.
- Modular Contractor® terminal blocks with new ends.
- Knobs - KMR series available in silver colour. color.
- Buttons (foot pedal switches) data updated.
- Cliff™ DC Motors - new 30 mm planetary gearhead.
- Optifade® Digital Optical Fader, especially for scratch mixers with exceedingly long lifetime >5m. operations.
- StackJack™ with new metal thread.
- Shuttered Socket 15A for lighting applications.
- Moulded Molded Plug Lead 15A with shrouded pin.
- CliffCon® Touchproof Sockets, new premium quality 4 mm.
- USB Connectors, single and dual stacked.
- Jack Plugs - new design of Cliff™ ¼″ 90 ° in mono and stereo.
- IEC Inlets MS series power modules - now approved to IEC 60320 and replaces individual EC country approvals.
- Croc Clip - new mini CRC/2.
- Fused Prods and Crocs Test Leads programme additions.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.