A range of high quality cutters, nippers and special uses tools. The range is manufactured for use in the electronics industries. Each tool is precision made from tempered steel for long lasting wear. All models have plastic insulated and moulded molded grips to provide safety and confort for the operator. The range of tools comprises of many variants for specific tasks and include:
See the PDF data sheet Tools for electronic assembly (opens in a new window)
- clean cutters for ductile wires up to 1.5 mm
- semi clean cutters for steel wire up to 1.5 mm
- long handled nippers
- sheet metal cutter for thin metal, plastics, paper etc.
- special use tools for bending, flattening and working in narrow spaces
- general purpose crimping tools
- pliers with long ,curved, needle-nose, smooth or knurled jaws
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.