MS3 Series Fused Mains AC Power Input Connectors
The Cliff™ MS3 series power input connectors are produced from heat resistant plastic with solid brass nickel-plated metal parts. Parts for soldering are tin plated. The MS3 is a composite design incorporating an input, fuseholder and voltage selector. The fuse carrier is available printed with various voltage combinations. Two terminal options are available - solder tag and quick connect.
All products are produced in accordance to IEC320 / EN60-320 and have various safety approvals. Supplied without fuse fitted. The standard colour color is black.
- Compact, space saving design
- MS3 DPS version available where ‘L pin’ is not connected to the fuseholder and permits double pole switching
- MS3X Snap-in version also available, (without voltage selector option). Approved CB1 for all EC countries.
- Cost effective, rapid installation
- MS3 voltage selection by reversible fuse carrier, (Cliff™ patent).
- Rated Current: 10A maximum, (MS3X is 6A maximum). SEMKO rated to 6A maximum.
- Rated Voltage: 250V AC
- Temperature Rating: -10 °C to + 85 °C
- Minimum Materials Flammability Rating: UL 94-HB
See the PDF data sheet for technical specifications: MS3 series fused power input connectors (opens in a new window).
MS3 with voltage selector. Please order fuse carrier separately.
CL19268 XMS3 for self tap fixing
CL19271 MS3-DPS double pole switching
CL192711 XMS3-DPS double pole switching for self tap fixing
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.