Custom Made Products and Engineering Solutions
The production of our standard product range involves our use of mouldings, moldings, stamped parts, turned and machined parts. Our UK processes involve CAD design, making moulds, molds, making stamping dies, rivetting, welding, swaging, printing, wire preparation and assembly processes.
We can use all these skills to make custom products for OEM. Since we also produce mouldings, moldings, stamped parts and turned parts in China, we can produce very low cost items when required. Complete products can be assembled in the Far East if necessary.
Our interest in producing custom items is dependant on the quantities involved being considered worthwhile and the standing of our customer. Our preference is to make custom parts for clients who buy other standard items from us.
We will be pleased to discuss making custom products to your or our design.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Custom-made items recently produced
- Mouldings Moldings in nylon, ABS, PP, PBT, PPS, acetal, styrene and HIPS
- Stamped parts in brass, steel, stainless steel, phosphor bronze and BeCu
- Turned parts in steel, stainless steel and brass
- All-metal parts with various plated finished, notably gold, silver, nickel and tin
- Plugs, sockets and connectors of various kinds
- Moulded Molded cases
- Custom design knobs
- Custom design handles, corners and feet
- Terminal posts
- Speakers in cabinets
- Speaker sets such as home theatre sets
- Battery boxes
- Motors with gear heads
- Test leads with custom insert moulded molded plugs
- Various kinds of moulded molded lead assemblies
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.