PCS Series PCB Spacers
Cliff™ PCB spacers give a rigid mounting for PCBs or similar assemblies. Fixing is by self-tapping screw, size number 6 or 8, which are simply screwed into each end of the post. The centre center flat section can be gripped to prevent rotation while fixing. Pop rivets ⅛″Ø are also suitable for fixing to a metal chassis. Packing is 100 or 1000 per poly bag.
- CL1929 PCS-025 ¼″ (6.35 mm.)
- CL1930 PCS-05 ½″ (12.5 mm.)
- CL1932 PCS-075 ¾″ (19.0 mm.)
- CL1934 PCS-100 1″ (25.4 mm.)
- CL1936 PCS-125 1¼″ (31.7 mm.)
- CL1937 PCS-137 1⅜″ (34.9 mm.)
- CL1938 PCS-150 1½″ (38.1 mm.)
- CL1940 PCS-200 2″ (50.8 mm.)
- CL1942 PCS-250 2½″ (63.5 mm.)
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.