Illuminated Encoders and Knobs
Our illuminated, rotary, shaft encoders when used with our various translucent knobs, can enhance the appearance of many kinds of electronic product.
Options / Combinations
- Single colour color LED
- Dual colour color LED
- RGB version with variable colour color output
- Horizontal or vertical PCB mounting
- Standard shaft 6mm knurled / 18T
- 24 pulses / Rev
- RoHS / REACH compliant
- With or without indent (click)
- With or without push switch (momentary)
- Single colour,color, horizontal type without switch
- Single colour,color, vertical type without switch
- Dual colour,color, horizontal type with switch
- Multi colour,color, vertical type with switch
- Non standard LED colours colors subject to minimum lot quantities
- CL170976 Knob K85 translucent 6mm SPL
- CL1709761 Translucent cap
- CL1709762 Translucent cap with black marker line
- CL1709763 Water clear cap
- Other cap colours colors are available, either plain or with a marker line
- Pulses: 24 / Rev
- Contact Rating: 0.5mA 5V DC
- Dielectric Strength: 300V AC / 1mA, 1 minute
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ at 250V AC
- Operating Speed (maximum): 60 RPM
- Switch Power Rating: (where fitted) 5V DC 10mA
- Switch Contact Resistance:100mΩ maximum
See the PDF data sheets for technical specifications.
Encoders and Knobs (opens in a new window).
Encoders and Knobs - specifications (opens in a new window).
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.